Why Choose Einwood?
- Versatile – Just about anything you can imagine can be built in Einwood. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Curvable and coatable for creative designs and finishes.
- More like exotic wood – Constructed of a uniform material (no plastic outer layer, glues or solvents), Einwood has the softness, warmth and beauty of natural hardwood throughout, with the subtle color variations found in real wood
- More UV resistance and weatherability – Uniform fusion of the wood and polypropylene before extrusion ensure that each board retains its mechanical properties indefinitely; Einwood will not weather, split, splinter or warp
- Colorfast — Pigments and anti-UV agents impregnated during manufacturing protect Einwood from discoloration
- Low maintenance –Einwood is easy to clean with soap and water; stubborn stains can be removed with light sanding
- Smaller carbon footprint – Einwood is made from scrap wood and post-consumer polypropylene, and is itself recyclable. As a result, it has a smaller carbon footprint than natural hardwoods and composites made from virgin plastics